BICO Group announces new financial targetsNovember 10, 2022 7:00 am
BICO Group AB 559050-5052 (NASDAQ STOCKHOLM: BICO)
The Board of BICO Group has today resolved on new financial targets. The new financial targets will be presented in more detail by CEO, Erik Gatenholm and Interim CFO, Mikael Engblom at the digital Capital Markets Day on November 10, 2022 (today), starting at 09:15 CET. During the Capital Markets Day, BICO Group will also present the company's strategy, product offering, markets, financial position and Vision 2030.
- Double-digit organic growth in constant currency
- EBITDA Margin less capitalized development cost > 10%
- NET DEBT / EBITDA <3.0x
“The new financial targets are designed to support self-financed profitable growth and our Vision 2030 – Be the world’s leading laboratory automation company for treatment development application by 2030”.
Erik Gatenholm, President & CEO BICO Group
Financial targets framework
- Valid from 2023 on a mid-term basis.
- Growth target captures market growth opportunities.
- Margin target secures focus on profitability including total R&D spending and enables positive cash flow excluding acquisition-related items.
- Net Debt target enables flexibility in future financing alternatives.
Capital Markets Day, Online
Date: Thursday, November 10, 2022
Time: 9:15 – 11:45 CET
Join our Capital Markets Day
The Capital Markets Day will be broadcast live online. Please join the event via this link. A recording of the Capital Markets Day will be available on demand on our website shortly after the event.